Questions Regarding Your Service
What are the system requirements for Fleetboard Cockpit?
In order to be able to use the Fleetboard services in an optimal manner, Fleetboard recommends meeting the following system requirements: https://www.fleetboard.info/system-requirements/
How do I update Fleetboard Cockpit?
You can start an update under Help / Update in the Cockpit client.
Where can I download Fleetboard Cockpit?
For the latest version, use the following link: https://www.fleetboard.info/update
Driver Card Download
How do I administrate the Driver Card Download?
You can administrate the Driver Card Download in Fleetboard Cockpit. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Fleetboard Cockpit manual.
Mass Memory Download
How do I change the interval of my Mass Memory Download?
You can adjust the Mass Memory Download interval in Fleetboard Cockpit as needed.
Does the Fleetboard Time Recording feature support double-manning?
The Fleetboard Time Recording feature also displays the co-driver data.
Mass Memory and (Driver Card) Download
Which card reader does Fleetboard recommend?
Fleetboard recommends the card reader OMNIKEY 3121 USB.
Who administrates the card reader?
The customer has to connect the card reader and install drivers, where required.
Who provides the card reader?
The card reader has to be provided by the customer.
How do I install the card update for DispoPilot.guide (2nd generation)?
The installation file is stored on the Internet.
1. Enter the URL www.fleetboard.co.uk/mapupdate into the browser of your computer.
2. Download the file with the update to your local hard disk.
3. Insert the newly formatted microSD card (FAT32) into your computer.
4. Unpack the downloaded file from your hard disk to the microSD card.
5. To prevent data loss, make sure that the microSD card was safely removed from the computer.
Please proceed as follows to install the update.
1. Insert the microSD card into the microSD card slot of the DispoPilot.guide.
2. Make sure that the device is supplied with power.
2a. In the vehicle: Insert the device into the cradle.
2b. On your desk: Using the USB port, connect the device to a power source with a minimum capacity of 1A. The computer’s USB port provides only 0.5A, which is not sufficient for the power supply.
3. In the main menu of the device, select the “INFORMATION” field.
4. In the information window, scroll to the “Software” menu item.
5. To initiate the installation process, press the curved arrow on the right.
6. A new window is displayed with information about the update.
7. Select the Installation field.
8. The installation of the update will now be performed automatically. During the installation process, the device may be restarted several times.
9. Confirm any further queries which may be displayed and install all software packages.
10. The installation is complete if no further queries are displayed and the checkmark is shown. Use the Back button to go back to the main menu.
11. Check the successful installation of the update by looking at the version levels for “Software” and “Navigation Maps” in the “Information” menu.
12. After the successful update, remove the microSD card from the device.
13. Restart the device.
Where do I obtain the latest software and map update for DispoPilot.guide?
I have forgotten my user password. How do I proceed?
First, please contact your internal Fleetboard administrator.
If you don’t know who that is, please contact our Support under https://support.fleetboard.de/supportonlineform
Can I set up a SOAP connection for Fleetboard?
Fleetboard offers a SOAP connection option.
For further information, please refer to: https://www.fleetboard.info/system-requirements/
For any additional questions, please contact your sales representative. https://support.fleetboard.info/company/sales.html
Questions Regarding Hardware
How do I perform a cold boot of the DispoPilot.guide?
Cold boot of DispoPilot.guide (1st generation):
1. Press and hold the On / Off button on the upper side of the display.
2. Keeping the On / Off button pressed, briefly press the Reset button on the back of the display.
3. Keep the On / Off button pressed until a dialogue appears (blue screen, dialogue in English).
4. Let go of the On / Off button and confirm the dialogue.
5. The device will now restart autonomously. (Info: This process takes a bit longer than a warm boot.)
Cold boot of DispoPilot.guide (2nd generation):
1. Remove the DispoPilot.guide from its cradle.
2. Press and hold the On / Off button until a grey menu is displayed.
3. Press “Switch off” until the DispoPilot.guide switches off.
4. Press the On / Off button until the Welcome screen appears.
5. Re-insert the DispoPilot.guide into its cradle.
6. On the Welcome screen, press OK.
How do I proceed if I want to change hardware?
Please contact your Fleetboard Support or your Mercedes-Benz / Fleetboard service partner. They will initiate further steps.
Where can I get installation help?
For technical issues related to hardware installation, please contact our Fleetboard Workshop Support in German or English.
+49 (0) 7271 98 18 18
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Questions Regarding Activation/Deactivation
What factors influence how long an activation takes?
The duration of the activation process depends on multiple factors such as the installed hardware and its wireless reception. Please also make sure that the ignition is turned on at least once a day during the activation process.
How can I have my vehicle activated?
Activate your vehicle using our online support form
How can I have my vehicle deactivated?
Deactivate your vehicle using our online support form
Questions Regarding Billing/Contract
Where do I find my contract number and customer number?
The contract number is the 10-digit number on your contract that starts with “14”. Your customer number has 5 or 6 digits and can also be found on your contract.
Can I convert my contract from the Logistics Management to the Messaging service?
A contract conversion is possible. It requires changing the master agreement. Please contact your sales representative under https://support.fleetboard.info/company/sales.html
How long will data be stored in the Fleetboard system?
Depending on the type of data, different storage periods have been defined. These can be found in the Fleetboard data protection provisions.
Where do I find a summary of my booked services?
You can find your booked services in your contract confirmation.
Why was I billed for a connection and / or annual fee?
The connection and / or annual fee is part of your contract with Fleetboard.
Why am I billed for a vehicle that is no longer part of my fleet?
In this case, the vehicle appears not to have been deactivated. Using our online form, you can deactivate vehicles that you are no longer operating at any time. If you have already sold or returned the vehicle, we shall need proof in the form of e.g. a leasing partner contract or a sales contract.
When are the invoices written?
Invoices are written at the beginning of each month.
I would like to apply for a partner fleet. How do I proceed?
Please fill in and sign the following form and send it to:
Please note that the form must be signed by the contact person responsible for the proprietor’s fleet.
Questions Regarding Fleetboard APPs
Which functionalities does the Fleetboard Fleet.app offer?
> Performance Analysis with driving style and degree of difficulty evaluation (based on vehicle or driver)
> Trip Records (position, tour progress)
> Transfer of text messages to the drivers
> Overview of driving time prognoses
> Driving and rest times
Where can I download the Fleetboard Fleet.app?
Fleetboard apps can be downloaded from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Which functionalities does the Fleetboard Driver app offer?
It offers information from the Time Management, Performance Analysis, and Track and Trace services that is relevant to drivers.
How do I change the driver card number in the Fleetboard Driver app?
Log on to Fleetboard Driver with your e-mail address and your personal password.
Under the “Renew driver card” option on the “My profile” tab, you can now change the driver card number.
How do I register a driver in the Fleetboard Driver app?
1. From within the app, register using your name, e-mail address, language, and password, and agree to the General Terms and Conditions.
2. You will receive an e-mail that you need to confirm.
Where can I download the Fleetboard Driver app?
Fleetboard apps can be downloaded from Google Play Store, Apple App Store, or Mercedes-Benz Truck App Portal.
Which Fleetboard services do I need to book to see data under My Grade, My Times, and My Truck in the Fleetboard Driver app?
To view these, you must have booked the following services:
For My Times, you need to book the Time Recording service.
For My Grade, you need to book the Performance Analysis service.
For My Truck, you need to book the Track & Trace service.
How can I, as a driver, see information under My Grade, My Times, and My Truck?
1. After the registration and the initial login, the driver card verification is displayed.
2. Perform the next four steps.
3. Add the driver card and its issuing country to the app.
4. Add the odometer reading of the Fleetboard vehicle where the driver card has been inserted.
5. Drive your vehicle for appr. 15 minutes to transmit data.
6. Fleetboard now automatically checks whether the data that was entered into the app matches the Fleetboard data.
7. (Please note that the verification may take up to 24 hours.)
8. If the verification is successful, your dispatch agent automatically receives a data release notification in Cockpit.
9. As soon as the data has been released, you will see your data in the app.
10. If the verification fails, please check the data you have entered and repeat the driver card verification process.
11. If the verification still fails, please contact us directly through the app.
I am interested in Fleetboard products / services. Who do I need to contact?
For an overview over our sales contacts, please go to:
Where can I submit an application or find out the status of my application?
Applications must be submitted to www.daimler.com/career. This portal also allows you to request the current status of your application.
Where can I purchase Fleetboard merchandising?
Our promotional items are not for sale. If interested, please contact your sales representative.